General Tournament Rules
- USGA rules govern except as modified by local rules as found on this website, in the Members Handbook, and on the back of the scorecard.
- All tournament rounds must be played on the scheduled date and time. However, in the case of match play tournaments, the match may be played at another time by mutual agreement between the opponents.
- All scorecards must be marked with the date, signed by the scorekeeper, and attested by another player in the group.
- Handicap limits for tournament play are 36 for men and 40 for women.
- All putts must be holed out.
- Refer other questions to the tournament chairperson.
Information and Special Rules for Specific Tournaments
See the specific tournament pages for rules. Dates for the current year can be found via the Event Calendar: