The course is open daily, dusk to dawn, year round for public play, except as noted below.
Please check the Scheduled Events page for planned course closures.
Regular limited-play times and closures:
- Tuesdays until about 1:00 PM, April-September: Ladies’ Club. Women (members and guests) tee off at 9:00 via a shotgun start and play 18 holes.
- Thursdays until about 1:00 PM, April-September: Men's Club. Men (members and guests) tee off at 8:30 via a shotgun start and play 18 holes.
Note regarding Men's and Ladies' Club mornings: The course is open to the extent space is available — i.e., fewer than nine Men's/Ladies' groups playing. Most of the time we can accomodate additional play. Come by, and if the first tee is open, sign in, pay the greens fee, and play! (If there are players on the first tee, you can ask whether the course is full and/or wait until both #1 and #9, whose green abuts the #1 tee, are free. Also, we have no requirement that rounds start on Hole #1.)
- Last Wednesday of every month, March through October: Closed until noon for member-performed course maintenance.
- Frost on the greens: The course is closed when the greens are frozen or covered in frost, since balls and foot traffic can damage frozen greens. Rare is the winter day where the frost doesn't clear by noon.
- Snow on the ground: The course is closed when fairways and greens are covered in whole or in part by snow.